Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The author has the right to publish illustrations, if any.
Conjunctions - Transdisciplinary Journal of Cultural Participation adhere to creative commons. You are free to share, copy, distribute and transmit the work for non-commercial use. However, you must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Furthermore, you must not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Waiver: Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.